Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Travel Log - Bridges of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

There are five bridges visible from the area along the Susquehanna, where we are staying in Harrisburg, PA.  Three are for general traffic, one is a walking bridge, and one is a train track.  They each look and are constructed differently.  They are all very busy.




There is a sea wall here along the river that is wide and used by walkers, bikers and I've even seen people fishing as I walk in the mornings.  There is also a paved path that runs along side Front Street.  I prefer the lower path in the mornings because the steep bank provides shade as the sun comes up.

This morning, as I was photography the bridges I also shot lots of flowers but I only ended up with two good enough to share.  Such is the way with photography.


This is such a lovely city.  I see things I want to photograph every time I go out with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment