Thursday, August 8, 2019

Reading Log - Foreign Deceit, A David Wolf Mystery Thriller by Jeff Carson

Now that I'm living on the road with Brent for his job, I have a lot of time to fill.  You can only exercise so many hours each day.  I have figured that out.  So, I am rediscovering my love of reading.  I haven't read much in recent years because I was filling my time with other things; working full time, exercise and diet.  My mind was occupied to the point that I had a hard time settling down enough to focus on reading for leisure.

I have been a lifetime lover of reading.  Now I am enjoying it once more.  It may be for a season.  Whatever the case may be, I'm embracing it.

I just finished reading Foreign Deceit by Jeff Carson.  I love crime mysteries and this is a good one.  It's book one in a series.  The main character is a police officer in Colorado.  In this part of the series he travels to Italy to solve a mystery involving the death of his brother.

The story is engaging and I found it hard to put this book aside.  I recommend it for those who, like me enjoy murder mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment