Sunday, July 23, 2017

Simple Life - What's in My Pantry

A month into my new vegan lifestyle I decided to clear out my pantry.  I really didn't have that much to get rid of, but I needed to make room for some new staples and get rid of or move some stuff.

Here's what I ended up with:


 On this side I have canned goods on the lower shelf; all vegetables that I can eat alone or eat over a grain or put in a salad.
 On this upper shelf I have nuts, dried beans and grains.

 On the other side I have miscellaneous stuff on the bottom shelf: ketchup, powder potatoes, dry soup mixes, stevia, popcorn.
On the upper shelf is whole grain cereals, flours, more stevia and grits.

I think I've got a pretty good beginners vegan pantry.  I need other things but I'll pick them up as I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment