Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Reading Log - A Merciful Death by Kendra Elliot

I love crime mysteries and this one is a good one.  A Merciful Death is the first in a series by Kendra Elliot.

I loved the story.  There's lots of background given about the main character, an FBI agent, Mercy Kilpatrick.  She is brought in to solve several murder cases in her home town of Eagle's Nest, Oregon.  She does so with the help of the local police chief, Truman Daly.

It's a very engaging story and I couldn't figure out the who done it part until it was revealed by the story.  I love that.  The other thing I really like about this story was the lack of a cliffhanger at the end.  This story has a beginning, middle and end.  So you can go on to the next in the series or not.  you'll enjoy the book either way.  I really appreciate that.

I can't to read more by Kendra Elliot.

No comments:

Post a Comment